Hong Kong Students
Hear what our students have to say about Highline in our
Cantonese video forum. >>
Tuition and Expenses
Get all your financial questions answered. >> more
Apply to Highline
Ready to start college in the USA? Apply online and get started today. >> apply
Highline College is a place where faculty and students teach and learn from each other in the emerging global community. It's a place to develop new friendships, and be involved in academic, athletic, cultural and social activities.
It's a place for you.
Where We Are
Highline's main campus is located in Des Moines, Washington, just 20 minutes south of downtown Seattle. The 80-acre campus overlooks the Puget Sound and the Olympic Mountains.
Who We Are
Founded in 1961, Highline is an accredited public, two-year community college. With approximately 10,000 students, it is one of the largest institutions of higher education in the state of Washington.
- Low tuition - half of university
- Easy transfer to a four-year university
- Small class sizes (20-35 students)
- Accessible faculty
- Fun activities for students
- Kaplan International English on campus
- Homestay and shared housing in apartments and houses available for students
- Excellent support services for international students
.pdf of the International Student Programs application brochure
(8 MB). You'll find information about housing, tuition,
scholarships, deadlines and how to apply, as well as our application