Hong Kong Students
Hear what our students have to say about Highline in our
Cantonese video forum. >> more
Find out when to apply for the quarter you want. >> more
Apply to Highline
Ready to start college in the USA? Apply online and get started today. >> apply
Students at Highline enjoy an active campus life through clubs, fun activities, or just hanging out.
International Leadership Student Council (ILSC)
The ILSC is made up of five student leaders who plan activities and act as peer mentors for new international students. Some of the exciting activities the ILSC plans during the year are:
- New Student Orientation: Welcomes new students to Highline and the U.S. and helps them become familiar with their new environment.
- Conversation Pal Program: Provides international students the opportunity to meet and chat with non-international students, faculty and staff in small groups on a weekly basis.
- Social Events: Parties and get-togethers: bowling nights, end-of-quarter parties
- The Mosaic
(International Student Newsletter): Gives international students
a voice on campus to share their culture and adventures with
- GlobalFest: Gives Highline students a chance to share their culture and talent with faculty, staff, community members and fellow students.
- Volunteer Bank: Helps students find volunteer opportunities in the community.
- Movie Fridays:
Every Friday we show a new release film for entertainment and
- Trips: overnight, weekend and week-long trips: ski weekends, spring break trips, retreats
Meet the ILSC members!
Clubs and Organizations
Clubs and organizations are organized by students with common interests and career goals. They offer a comfortable atmosphere for students to meet others, have fun, and gain leadership skills! Whether you're interested in anime, math, Vietnamese culture or political affairs, there's a club for you!
Highline Student Union
Our newest building on campus is the heart of student life at Highline. It's a great place for students can grab a bite to eat, meet with friends or study groups and play ping-pong.
back to top