ISP ScholarshipsISP offers scholarships to excellent students. Read the eligibility requirements to see if you are qualified! >> more
Check out the latest issue of the international student newsletter. >> more
Make friends and learn about different cultures in the Highline community.>> more
Change Classes and Fill Out an Add/Drop Form
*12 Credit Reminder*
1) Check the availability of the classes you want. Go to the Quarterly Schedule in the "Online Services" area of the Highline web site.
2) Set the correct "Year" and "Quarter," and enter the class item number in the blank box. Click "Display Schedule."
3) When the class information appears, find the "Class Status."
4) Go to the Register: Add/Drop page to access your account. Enter your Student ID number and PIN.
5) Drop the unwanted class first. You will see your class schedule listed. enter the item number for the class you do not want in the white box on the left. It will disappear from your schedule.
6) Enter the item number for the new class you wish to add in the white box on the left. The new class will appear on your schedule.
7) Pay any tuition or fees you may owe. Your schedule will recalculate your bill based on the change. Check to see if you owe any additional tuition or fees and pay them within 2 days of making the change.