How to ApplyContact UsThe Mosaic - Student Newsletter
International Student Programs - Home Page


Apply for Graduation

In order to receive a diploma/certificate after you complete your academic program at Highline, you MUST submit a graduation application to the Cashier/Registration office in Building 6. It is recommended that you do this as soon as you register for your final quarter of classes.

Furthermore, international students must apply for graduation before they can receive certain benefits, such as part-time study during your last quarter or applying for OPT. Graduation application forms are available in the ISP office and also on the website below

Please note: Applying for graduation and making sure you have completed the courses for your degree is YOUR responsibility! Make sure you meet with your faculty advisor regularly and read all of your email from Highline.

For more information about graduating from Highline, please visit

Last Updated January 2017

2008 Highline College - International Student Programs  |  Email:  |  Privacy Policy  |  Public Disclosure