How to ApplyContact UsThe Mosaic - Student Newsletter
International Student Programs - Home Page


Change My Major

If you would like to change your major, you must notify ISP so that we can update it in the Highline database and also issue you an updated I-20. Please submit the I-20 Request Form using the link at .

Also, it is important that you are matched with a faculty advisor who teaches in your major area of study. Complete the Faculty Advisor Request Form and a new advisor will be assigned to you within 1-2 weeks.


Last Updated January 2017

� 2008 Highline College - International Student Programs  |  Email:  |  Privacy Policy  |  Public Disclosure