ISP Forms

If you are having trouble accessing the forms, please click here.

New international students in Fall 2018, please provide your contact information and emergency contact information HERE

General ISP Advising

Contact Information Update Form: This form is used for updating personal information, such as US address, phone number, and personal email address.

Vacation/Part-Time Study Request Form: This form is used for requesting approval for part-time study or vacation quarters.

Exit Form: This form is used for reporting your future plans to Highline's ISP office. You must use this form in order to transfer out to another US school. Please also use this form if you are leaving the US. This form will also ask you where you would like us to send your diploma or certificate.

I-20 Request Form: This form is used for requesting an updated I-20. Whenever international students change information about where/when/what they are studying, they need to update their I-20. Please also use this form if you need to replace a lost or damaged I-20.

Letter Request Form: This form is used for requesting a letter of support for a specific purpose, such as bank letter, military letter, or visa support letter for a relative to visit you in the US.

SEVIS Page Request Form: This form is used for requesting a print-out of your SEVIS page. This is required for government offices such as the Department of Licensing. Please also use this form to request a Social Security support letter, if you have been offered (and are eligible for) an on-campus job.

Travel Signature Request Form:  Submit this form with your current I-20 at the ISP front desk. Travel signatures must be requested at least 2 business days in advance.

OPT Application Cover Page: Use this when you are ready to prepare your application for Optional Practical Training (OPT). For detailed information about OPT, please see the OPT section of our Online Advisor.

SEVP Web Portal for OPT Participants: Use this link to report any job or personal information changes. You must report all job changes and changes to your personal information to the online SEVP Portal within 10 days of the change.

CPT Request Form: Use this when you are ready to prepare your application for Curricular Practical Training (CPT).



Short Term Program Advising

Short-Term Program Evaluation:  Please complete the Short-Term Program Evaluation before the end of your last quarter.

Application for Short Certificate: Please use this form to request an application for short certificates. Do not submit this form until your final quarter (for example: at or after your Exit Seminar). Certificates will be printed and available approximately 1-2 weeks after the end of the quarter.



International Student Programs Scholarship Application: Please read the application packet carefully to determine if you qualify for the ISP Academic Scholarship.  You can also visit our Scholarships page for details.


Are you having trouble accessing the forms?

Please note, our forms can only be accessed by those with a Highline email address. If you receive an error message such as this one, you must log out of all Google/Gmail accounts and log in to your student Highline account in order to access the form. You need permission

If the login screen shows "," please type your username followed by the @ symbol. This will allow you to complete your full address (

If you do not have a Highline email account, or if you are in a country that prohibits access to Google accounts such as Highline email accounts, please email our staff at and explain your request.

Updated May 2018

back to top


� 2008 Highline College - International Student Programs  |  Email:  |  Privacy Policy  |  Public Disclosure