Get a Letter to Prove I'm a Highline Student
Enrollment verifications are processed in two ways:
1) International students who already have a Social Security Number
on file with Highline College may
print an enrollment verification certificate.
2) All other international students must submit an enrollment
verification form at the Registration Counter in Building 6.
For more information, see
ISP can issue several types of letters that may be useful to
- Military Service Letter, verifying DOB, SID, major, first quarter,
last quarter, current # of credits.
- Bank Letter, verifying DOB, SID, first quarter, current # of
credits, tuition & fees.
- US Embassy or Consulate Letter, inviting relative(s) to apply for
To request any of the ISP letters, please submit the "Letter Request
Form" at http://bit.ly/ISPFORMS.
Last Updated March 2017