How to ApplyContact UsThe Mosaic - Student Newsletter
International Student Programs - Home Page


I-20 Travel Signatures

If you plan to travel outside the United States, you need to make sure your I-20 signature will be less than 6 months old at the time of your return. If you do not have a travel signature, or if the signature will be too old, you must request a new signature. Submit your I-20 to the ISP front desk at least 2 business days before you plan to leave the US.

You will receive a travel signature if you meet all of the following conditions:

1) You must submit your current I-20 with this request. (If you have lost your I-20, you may request a replacement at

2) You must be in status.

3) You must be fully registered (and/or waitlisted) for the upcoming quarter, or you must have already been approved for a vacation quarter or part-time study.

4) You must provide your travel dates.

5) You must be departing at least 2 business days in the future. If your date of departure is sooner, then you must pay a shipping fee or change your travel plans.

Please also review our International Travel page.

Last Updated January 2017

back to top

� 2008 Highline College - International Student Programs  |  Email:  |  Privacy Policy  |  Public Disclosure