How To Apply
Are you ready to apply? Just follow these instructions to start your education at Highline today!
2) An application fee of $54.00
The fee can be paid by the following methods:
3) TOEFL score of at least 480 on the written test or 54 on the Internet-based test. Please have your score sent from the testing center to Highline College's institution code: 4348.
We also have a number of TOEFL alternatives. If you qualify for acceptance without TOEFL, please provide appropriate proof.
4) Bank statement from you or your sponsor showing at least one year of available funds for tuition and expenses.
5) A copy of your passport
OPTIONAL - Transcripts from any colleges or universities you have attended (if transfer credit is desired)
OPTIONAL - Your high school transcripts, if you wish to demonstrate your background in science or math
ADDITIONAL REQUIREMENTS FOR U.S. TRANSFER STUDENTS ONLY
1) A transfer report that has been completed by your current international student advisor.
2) A photocopy of all previously issued I-20s.
3) A photocopy of the I-94 card in your passport or a photocopy of the visa stamp.
4) Transcripts from all schools you have attended in the U.S.
5) TOEFL score of at least 480 on the written test or 54 on the Internet-based test. Please have your score sent from the testing center to Highline College's institution code: 4348.
NOTE: You must follow your previous school's procedures for requesting your SEVIS release before we can issue your Highline Form I-20.